Mantine is a React components library focused on providing great user and developer experience. Mantine development was started in January 2021 and the 1.0 version was released on May 3rd, 2021, and since then, more than 150 releases have been published.
Mantine is tested on real devices in the following browsers before each minor and major release: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge, Safari for iOS, Chrome for Android. Testing in other browsers is not performed.
All Mantine components and hooks were tested to work in the following browsers:
- Chromium browsers 108+ – Chrome, Edge, Chrome for Android, etc.
- Firefox 101+
- Safari 15.4+
- IE (any version) is not supported
In most cases, Mantine components and hooks will work in any browser that is supported by your React version that you are using. But you may experience some minor visual bugs caused by unsupported CSS properties/selectors (for example, flexbox gap, dvh units and has pseudo-class).
If you need to support older browsers, you should:
- check the component
Browser supportsection before usage and decide whether this component will work for your case
- install corresponding polyfills that are required for hook/component to work in older browsers
- check that component works in those browsers on your side (we do not test Mantine in browsers that are older than those that are listed above)
@mantine/* packages follow semver:
- Patches (1.0.X) are usually released every one or two weeks
- Minor versions (1.X.0) are usually released on the first Tuesday of each month or once every two months
- Major versions (X.0.0) are released when breaking changes are required, usually a new major version is released once every 6 months/1 year
- v1 (1.3.1) – v1.mantine.dev
- v2 (2.5.1) – v2.mantine.dev
- v3 (3.6.14) – v3.mantine.dev
- v4 (4.2.12) – v4.mantine.dev
- v5 (5.10.5) – v5.mantine.dev
- v6 (6.0.21) – v6.mantine.dev
Mantine is built and maintained by Vitaly Rtishchev and more than 300 other contributors. Most of new features and components/hooks are added to the library based on feedback from the community – you can participate in new features discussions on GitHub or Discord.
Download Mantine logos in
You can also install
@mantine/ds package and import
Note that the package depends on