Mantine is a React components library focused on providing great user and developer experience. Mantine development was started in January 2021 and 1.0 version was published on May 3rd, 2021, and since then more than 100 releases were published.
Mantine is tested on real devices in the following browsers before each minor and major release: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge, Safari for iOS, Chrome for Android. Testing in other browsers is not performed.
All Mantine components and hooks were tested to work in the following browsers:
- Firefox 63+ (released
- Chromium browsers 84+ – Chrome, Edge, Chrome for Android, etc. (released
- Safari 14.1+ (released
- Safari for iOS 14.5+ (released
- IE (any version) is not supported
In most cases Mantine components and hooks will work in any browser that is supported
react version that you are using. But you may experience some minor visual bugs
caused by unsupported CSS properties (for example flexbox gap).
If you need to support older browsers you should:
- check component
Browser supportsection before usage and decide whether this component will work for your case
- install corresponding polyfills that are required for hook/component to work in older browsers
- check that component works in those browsers on your side (we do not test Mantine in browsers that are older than those that are listed above)
@mantine/* packages follow semver:
- Patches (1.0.X) are usually released every Sunday
- Minor versions (1.X.0) are usually released every month with no specific date
- Major versions (X.0.0) are released when breaking changes are required, usually a new major version is released once every 6 months
Previous versions documentation
- v1 (1.3.1) – v1.mantine.dev
- v2 (2.5.1) – v2.mantine.dev
- v3 (3.6.14) – v3.mantine.dev
- v4 (4.2.12) – v4.mantine.dev
- v5 (5.10.5) – v5.mantine.dev
Mantine is built and maintained by Vitaly Rtishchev and more than 150 other contributors. Most of new features and components/hooks are added to the library based on feedback from the community – you can participate in new features discussions on GitHub or Discord.
Currently we cannot accept donations, you can support the project by contributing to the codebase, by sharing the project with someone that can be interested, and by participating in discussions on Discord.
Download Mantine logos in
You can also install
@mantine/ds package and import